LOL
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WRATH OF BOD said:

Default Re: Super Deep Throat Game

pmsl

AspectUK said:

Awesome

I had to keep doing it until he came .. does that make me gay?
    Last edited by AspectUK; 6th March 2012 at 02:06 PM.

rudey said:

lol

Sanj[UK] said:

from reddit - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

press A for Auto and J for cum she shallow on k

Also -

Full game
    For those willing to click 3 times. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Save and open with (right click) Google Chrome or Firefox. If you really want to keep it incognito copy paste: file:///C:/Your filepathtodownloadfolder/SuperDeepthroat1_14_1b.swf into your address bar in incognito mode.
    This will activate a half dozen options including hand position, Zoom level, dialogue options, Swf mods, mood, many more character alterations, and 'face fuck' mode.
    To get new hair styles go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Upload them under options->modding->import hair in game.
    To get new dialogue options go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] make sure dialogue is 'on' in Options->options->dialogue. Then upload the dialogue in options->modding->dialogue. Also be warned dialogue resets on character change by default, so set your character before dialogue.
    To get an audio dialogue go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or download the 'original' audio dialogue [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Upload audio dialogue as an swf mod under options->modding->import swf mod
    To get new backgrounds go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and upload them under options->modding->import backgrounds
    For those wanting more (Perhaps a futa with dragon wings, pierced nipples, and demon eyes, while your penis becomes a trout?) Mods
    If you want to dig into what the mod community can really do go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and download the mod manager.
    (If you are feeling lazy and just want to see what kind of mods are available download the loader for dummies [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it's an old version and the audio dialogue doesn't work great but it will work OK if you just want a quick overview)
    Open the mod manager and follow [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] especially the part labelled Mod Manager and you should be in business.
    Go to RajasGrime's thread of mods [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and using the above guide upload all the bits and pieces to make the chartacters whatever you want, full mod list can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and most mods work in the Mod Manager.

Nuvoix said:

Am i the only one to find this arousing?

Mr Men said:

Excellent Ive just Just give her a full facial

Over Carl said:

Keeping jamming j while you're in her and it shoots out her nose. Press u to change options.

AspectUK said:

I had it coming out of her ears at one point .. just like real life .. the joy

Realist said:

Fuck me Im not playing anymore cos I have a raging hard on and Iwant a blow job now.

Thanks Rap for the free head

{{909}} said:

the options are great, you can change her hair to suit a few video game girls like Peach and Jill Velentine. Strange theres no options to reduce the size of his wang though, sort of breaks the fantasy level...for me atleast.

gunner said:

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    the options are great, you can change her hair to suit a few video game girls like Peach and Jill Velentine. Strange theres no options to reduce the size of his wang though, sort of breaks the fantasy level...for me atleast.
    Agreed, too small.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:

Booyakasha said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvoix View Post
    Am i the only one to find this arousing?

No mate, I just cracked one off while playing it.

TheT said:

nice

darkstar said:

O dear a two year old thread and one word!!!

koola2 said:

Saying that I did miss this two years ago, but someone will probably post an updated version now.

Mickey said:

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
    O dear a two year old thread and one word!!!
    He wont get to 10 matey

cyprus said:

Fucksake. I made a solemn promise to myself two years ago...now, sitting hear, panting, sweating and covered in my own jizz, I realise I have failed.